Sunday, December 14, 2008

WBT Blog and Podcast On The Horizon

As 2009 approaches, I'm working on a couple of fronts for WBT: I have an account with Podbean, and hope to get those long-promised podcasts up and running by the end of the year; and a new online WBT blog will be making its debut by 2009 as well (thanks to Tanya Sullivan for all the help on THAT). I'm hoping to keep track of all four Caribbean league playoffs on a daily basis via the blog. I'm also looking into the possibility of putting the program on a second shortwave station next year.


Don't forget that you can already hear the program online via his http://www.baseballguru.com/ website... Gracias to Craig Tomarkin for generously adding WBT audio to the Guru, which has posted my stuff since the Viva Beisbol days. It's an interesting site, with lots of fun subpages to explore. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment